(1) TOUR OF ROME:
to have an introduction of the Eternal City, and thus
a fast tour of all the main sites (St. Peter, Coliseum,
Roman Forum, St. Mary Major, the Janiculum Hill and
its stunning views, the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain,
Piazza Navona, the Pantheon etc. The tours lasts a minimum
of 3 hours, and it costs:
- for groups up to 4 persons, with a De Luxe Mercedes
sedan 45 Euro per hour.
- for groups up to 6 persons it will cost you 50 Euro per hour, and the car will be a Mercedes
or Chrysler Van for the transport only.
- for groups up to 8 persons it will cost you 60 Euro per hour.
does not include the entrance tickets to museums or
sights (however they have a minimal cost).
(3) INDIVIDUAL TRANSPORT ROME-SORRENTO-POSITANO-AMALFI-ROME:
just add 100 Euro (app. 160 US$) to the prices of Pompeii.
The excursion lasts 8 hours.
(4) INDIVIDUAL TRANSPORT TO ASSISI, to visit
the beautiful church of St. Francis, the inspiring medieval
town of Assisi, rivaling Rome and Florence in art and history,
also with stunning views on the green Umbrian hills. In fact
Assisi is in Umbria, including 12 towns renowned for their
art and history (Orvieto, with its Duomo, a jewel of Italian
Gothic style, Gubbio considered the most perfect medieval
town in Europe, Todi with its charm and character etc). Umbria
is also famous for its scenic green hills, sometimes immersed
in magical silvery haze, and its mystical tradition. This
is why it is called the "Green heart of Italy",
or the "Land of Saints". You will be picked up and
brought back to the apartment, and the excursion will last
7 hours. Upon request, you can extend the visit to neighbouring
towns. In this case you will have to add 26 Euro to the prices.
- for groups up to 4 persons, with a De Luxe Mercedes sedan
the price is 500 Euro.
- for groups up to 6 persons it will cost you 600 Euro, and the car will be a Mercedes or Chrysler Van.
- for groups up to 8 persons it will cost you 700 Euro.
The excursion includes the tranport only.
back to top
Visit Rome | Rome panoramic views | Rome apartments and villas | Inquire | Rome travel guide | Rome map | Service | Resources
Roman Homes homepage